Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this platform. Primaris reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. Violations that meet the following criteria will result in comments being deleted and/or commenters being blocked from access to commenting entirely.
- Comments considered to be spam or promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic, and not of sales/promotional nature.
- Comments appearing to be an attempt to get a backlink (e.g. thank you comments) will be deleted.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. This includes, but is not limited to: abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted. Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, that comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Comments containing private email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private and personal information will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the affected party. To prevent such editing, never share private information.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
All comments are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold Primaris, and all subsidiaries and representatives, harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability. Primaris reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com. Remember, commenting is a privilege, not a right.