Primaris, a healthcare quality-improvement consulting firm, announces that it will work together with Healthcore Value Advisors to offer long-term care consulting around regulatory compliance and quality improvement.
The combined consulting duo has more than 50 years’ experience in healthcare organizations on how to improve quality, patient safety and clinical outcomes.
Health care reform and reimbursement pressure from Medicare, Medicaid and other payers affects organizations across the care continuum. Primaris and Healthcore Value Advisors can help position your facility for success in this competitive environment using TIME, a proven healthcare improvment model.
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk management and corporate compliance programs
- Policy & Procedure Development
- Mock audits
- Development and implementation of plans of correction
- Immediate jeopardy situations
- Quality Improvement Initiatives and Program Development
- QAPI implementation and writing
- Data and performance measurement
- Process mapping
- Dementia care mapping
- EHR selection and implementation
- Education and training programs
- Culture change
- Dementia care
- Fall investigation
- Care coordination
- Teamwork and TeamSTEPPS
- Clinical topics
- Staff retention
- Facility positioning and marketing
- Messaging and positioning strategy
- Key program development
For more information on these services or to get started on a solution for your facility, contact Alexis Roam at 573-512-0816 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primaris is a healthcare consulting firm that works with hospitals, physicians and nursing homes to drive better health outcomes, improved patient experiences and reduced costs.
About Healthcore Value Advisors
HealthCore Value Advisors provides advisory services to healthcare providers on legal and regulatory compliance, risk management, practice transformation and performance improvement. Learn more at www.healthcorevalue.com.