Insurance Counseling Services (ICS)
The Primaris Foundation has partnered with the Missouri Foundation for Health and a national network of organizations to help provide education about insurance options offered through the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Tasked with helping inform mid-Missourians about their options under ACA regulations, Insurance Counseling Services (ICS)’s team of certified counselors’ help remove the barriers between people and their access to health insurance and health care. This includes:
- guiding you through the application process,
- assisting with completing and submitting the electronic or paper application,
- explaining benefits provided through the available Insurance plans,
- providing information about how to understand your insurance coverage and all the terminology used,
- providing guidance about maintaining your healthcare coverage (payment of premiums and updating information about their eligibility including household income if you are receiving financial assistance), and
- providing follow-up after enrollment to ensure you are maintaining your insurance and using your preventative services.
Learn more by visiting ICS’s website.
Do you and your family have health insurance?
If not, ICS can help you understand your options for coverage. Here’s a few reasons why you should call us:
- We provide one-on-one assistance that is personalized to you and your family’s unique situation.
- Our Certified Counselors complete specialized training and are licensed in the State of Missouri.
- We are not insurance agents or brokers, and we will never try to sell you anything.
- Best of all, our services are completely free.
- And, you may qualify for financial assistance to get covered.