- About Us
- Quality Improvement Organization
- Medical Review
- Health Information Technology
- Insurance Counseling Services
- News & Events
- Contact Us
You provide the records. We’ll provide the numbers.
As a nonprofit dedicated to medical record review, Primaris has over 25 years experience mining data from medical records in physician offices, hospitals, nursing homes and home health agencies.
Whether it’s for research, clinical trials, quality improvement, or any other project, we develop custom-tailored data capture to meet your needs. Our record reviews are timely and accurate.
Primaris Custom Record Reviews/Abstraction can include:
- Record sampling
- Chart requests and retrieval
- Abstraction services (on- or off-site)
- Development of customized data collection tools
- Final abstraction data preparation
- Record review and abstraction training or project management
- Other services, as needed
We know quality. We are dedicated to attaining high inter-rater reliability rates for our reviews. We utilize both nurse reviewers and certified coders. We have qualified physician reviewers available. The program is overseen by Primaris’ Medical Director.
Our prices are competitive and tailored to match your requirements. For information, or to solicit a bid, contact:
1-800-735-6776 ext. 320