- About Us
- Quality Improvement Organization
- Medical Review
- Health Information Technology
- Insurance Counseling Services
- News & Events
- Contact Us
If you are not satisfied with the quality of care you have received or are currently receiving, Primaris can help. To begin the process, call 800-347-1016.
Primaris will look at the services you received and decide whether those services met standards of health care that are commonly accepted by physicians and others in the medical community.
Examples of quality of care concerns include preventable situations in which the care caused you harm, or put you in a situation where you could have been harmed, such as:
- You received a medication or treatment that you did not need.
- You were not properly evaluated for a problem, and because of this you did not receive the treatment you needed or the treatment was delayed.
- You were discharged from the hospital too soon, or with incomplete discharge instructions.
- You experienced serious complications as a result of care, the lack of care, or because the care was provided in an inappropriate setting (for instance, in a nursing home instead of a hospital).
Before calling Primaris, have this information handy:
- Name on Medicare card
- Medicare number
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Name, address and phone number for the health care provider
- Date the service was provided
We may only be able to tell you if the care you received met professional health care quality standards. If your care did not meet these standards, we work closely with the doctor and the place where you received care so they can find a way to do a better job in the future.